Friday, January 25, 2008

artexpress




Art Express has hit NSW- everyone prepare to be amazed by the artistic talent that has just left school! These are truly professional, and the best kind of art show. Displayed from the Art Gallery of NSW to the windows of David Jones.
The above image is by Kiara Crofts and the lower one by Philipa Collins. They're a few favourites of mine; they have a certain something I like. It makes me wonder why I like certain styles and not others- whether it's entirely my past experiences in life or whether it is also related to something I was born with.
The moral of the story is go see art express.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the students whos art you have displayed in your blog after successfully being displayed in art express at the sydney, wagga and dubbo galleries. Thankyou for your encouragement and kind words. I am currently considering what to study for uni and looking at career options - and creative / fine arts has just moved up the list!

lucy said...

Hey wow, thats great! I studied art and graduated in the same year as you, at MLC- there is a post of my body of work a bit earlier.

I ended up studying Industrial Design in Melbourne (and am loving it- check it out if you're interested in that kinda thing), which is why I haven't blogged in ages; I've moved interstate to study so everything has been a bit crazy!

Congratulations again on your work! I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever decision you make, and hey you can always keep up the art making anyway. I plan to. So good luck for the future!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.